To: global@xunet.org

To: global@xunet.org

Postby Nailah Weaver » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Some of you probably already had the questionable pleasure of reading this delightful editorial. I would like to say it is only the opinion of Mr. Lynn but it is not. We are on the precipice of losing what remains of our public support and if we do the politicians are sure to follow, the results of which some of you had to experience first-hand.

This is not a battle that will be won by any amount of force or protection from threats because it is clear that this approach has failed. Not that we shouldn't continue protecting the city, on the contrary, but if we are to achieve acceptance by the humans we have to do more than attempt peaceful coexistence. As much as we like to look at Mutant-Town as an emerging social group (which it is), to the humans it is quickly becoming a convenience and a slum for unwanted elements. Segregating or even elevating us towards the humans only raises more barriers between the two groups and will lead to the eventual catastrophe through alienation and fear.

So I am asking for volunteers to take part in a community outreach program to bring the two communities closer together. And as for those of you who push the mutant supremacist agenda, I hope you will manage to find the restraint to at least not make things worse for now.

~Nailah Weaver
Nailah Weaver
Faculty

Re: To: global@xunet.org

Postby Michael Asters » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:59 pm

To: Global@genosha.gov

In addition, any ill-advised messages, replies, or actions which exacerbate this situation by any Accolytes, embassy workers, or other students under Genoshan oversight will be looked upon and dealt with most unpleasantly. You've been warned, and you will not be warned again. And none of that 'internet use privacy' rubbish this time, you all signed your waivers.

-Cassiel
Michael Asters

Return to News and E-Mail