March 10th, Somme, France: Victor Von Doom's Speech

March 10th, Somme, France: Victor Von Doom's Speech

Postby Narrator » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:09 pm

SOMME--Doctor Victor von Doom, the monarch of Latveria, responded to criticisms, recently, of his world tour.

Doom has been touring Europe, visiting with foreign leaders and visiting famous landmarks, for the past few months; an itinerary that has been the cause of much criticism and protests from various human rights organizations.

Doom took today to respond to his critics.

"Citizens of Earth.

It has come to Doom's attention that there are those who feel that our latest attmpts at diplomacy might disturb the delicate balance of powers, and possibly inspire Doom's rivals to make an attempt at Doom's life, or to attack Doom's people while he is otherwise occupied.

Rivals? No one rivals Doom! NO ONE! Doom is supreme! There is no power on earth, no intellect in all creation to equal MINE! The welfare of my people is EVER closest to my heart! That is why my invincible robot army stands guard both night and day! Only DOOM dares to dream--all others serve! I do as I choose--and I answer to no one!

Today, I make no demands...no threats! But one day, I shall voice demands--and all shall obey them!"

End transmission!"

Doom will finish his world tour with a trip to England, later this year, for the World Cup.
Narrator
The Architect of Your Misery

Return to News and E-Mail