(Will Slot 3/6) Wayne Cole

(Will Slot 3/6) Wayne Cole

Postby Wayne Cole » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Name: Wanye Cole
Home: Gateshead, England

Power Explanation: Friction manipulation. Wayne can reduce or increase the effects of friction on anything he touches. His range isn't very far yet -- maybe as big as a coffee table, but not much further. He can, however, leave slick patches or rough patches for a while; they can last about five to ten minutes, assuming he doesn't make too many of them.

History: Wayne has been in and out of the system for years, racking up an impressive number of Anti-Social Behaviour Orders --racism, blasting music, vandalism, petty theft, fare evasion, and, finally, arson. After his latest arrest, it was decided that he should be remanded into custody of Xaviers in lieu of a long stent in Juvenile Hall, in the hopes that someone can calm him down some.

Physical description: Rough and ripped, hair cut cropped short and neat, wears wifebeaters and jean shorts often. More coming when I find an avatar.
Wayne Cole
XI Student

Re: (Will Slot 3/6) Wayne Cole

Postby Samantha McManus » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Similar powers to a character we had on the old boards, but that just makes it easy for me to give Approval 1/2.
Samantha McManus
Faculty

Re: (Will Slot 3/6) Wayne Cole

Postby Amanda Weinrich » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:26 pm

And I'll give 2/2!
Amanda Weinrich
Faculty

Return to Inactive Characters