Character Name: David Andros
Codename: Azure
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Hometown: Lucerne
Birthday: June 3rd
Height: 5'8" ||| Weight: 150 lbs.

---------------------------------------------

Physical Description:
When human, Dave has medium length brown hair, is in perfect shape, and has blue eyes so bright they literally glow. When in energy form, he is a man-shaped being of glittering blue with occasional twinkles of green and white. Both forms have a pair white stripe markings on their back, glowing only softly when human.

Personality: Dave is a peaceful individual with no desire to intentionally harm any living thing unless given no other choice.

Power Explanation: Dave has the ability to transform into a being composed of pure energy; a result of an absolute and unbreakable bond with a creature from another dimension. The energy itself is not inherently dangerous.

Energy Form
--Flight
--Energy Blasts - Ranges in intensity from concussive to highly destructive. The damage is mostly from impact, like a high-powered jet of water, with some light burning at high intensities.
--Low-Grade Telepathy - Only mindspeak with limited range. Hearing range, as it is for communication in absence of vocal cords.
--Limited Density Control - Can make things pass through him as if through water, or through a thick jelly and expel them safely.

Human Form
--Crystalline Blood - His blood is now made of a shimmering liquid energy that crystallizes if spilled.

History: Dave was once a helicopter pilot for a security company. However this all changed on the day he flew a mysterious container from one laboratory to another. The alleged sample of exotic material that needed rapid transport was, in fact, alive and broke free of its prison in a desperate attempt to escape further torment.

In the ensuing chaos, the helicopter crashed and only Dave and the creature survived, though neither were in good shape. He was gravely wounded and it was weak and ill from the things it had endured. It sensed his kind heart and, being an ultimately kind creature itself, made him an offer that would save his life and end its slow suffering. Despite its promises he would remain himself, in many ways they became a new being that day.

He kept a low profile as he learned to fully accept his new nature, gaining attention only when Geneva was set upon by a trio of Sentinels repurposed to attack both humans and mutants alike. It wasn't long before he was made an offer and, after some convincing, went to London.
Last edited by David Andros on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Andros

Re: David "Azure" Andros

Postby Stan Bowen » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:08 pm

WhaSup energy being buddy. :D
Stan Bowen
Faculty

Postby Amanda Weinrich » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:17 am

I dig it!

1/2
Amanda Weinrich
Faculty

Postby Samantha McManus » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:39 pm

I think I need a clarification on how items passing through him "destroys" them. Do they melt? Vaporize? Are they crushed to dust? I realize the comic book definition of "energy" is inherently wiggly, but I think for adjudicating fights we're going to need to be a little more specific.
Samantha McManus
Faculty

Postby David Andros » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Melt I suppose, though actual blasts would be more impact than heat. Just slowed and ejected if that aspect needs weakening. I wasn't entirely sure about that power.
David Andros

Postby Samantha McManus » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:59 pm

It might be, since you note in the character sheet that the energy itself is not inherently dangerous.
Samantha McManus
Faculty

Postby David Andros » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:10 pm

Edited. Also clarified blast effects, telepathy, and tweaked his age to be not quite so far from X-Men ages.
David Andros

Postby Samantha McManus » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:54 pm

With these clarifications, I'll give Approval 2/2.
Samantha McManus
Faculty

Return to Inactive Characters