What If...The Weapon X Project Was Successful?

What if the Weapon X program had been a success?

What If...The Weapon X Project Was Successful?

Postby Narrator » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:30 am

The adamantium bonding process was a complete success. The program creates the perfect killing machine and becomes the golden child of a new arms race to weaponize mutants for war by the United States government. At first, the program works in the shadows as assassins and spies. Slowly they become a more open organization, aiding in conflicts that spread the might of the American Empire throughout the world alongside human soldiers.

The program is further aided when in the sixties they manage to capture Professor Charles Xavier and secure the designs to the Cerebro Project. With the ability to identify and track mutants all over the world, the American Empire might in the next level of the arms race reaches new heights. Few countries stand a chance against their army of augmented mutants.

Training facilities for newly captured mutants are opened throughout the world. A new one has just recently been established in London to prepare young mutants to spread the glorious Empire across the rest of the world. At this facility, mutants are trained rigorously with military discipline and augmented to further improve upon their abilities.

Welcome to Weapon X University.

Post Character Concepts here. New thread formats for playing this scenario should read "Weapon X University: LOCATION". For example: "Weapon X University: Mess Hall.

School is very similar to XU but with more of a military bent. Dorms are less comfortable barrack type affairs. Less emphasis on college education and more on training. Students are not allowed to leave campus without a day pass.

London is occupied territory and filled with soldiers. There is a small resistance in the city but they're slowly being dismantled. London is being rebuilt from a battle that happened a few years ago. Large portions of the city are still under construction.

General feeling towards mutants is fear. Mutants are living weapons and proof of the American Empire's might.
Narrator
The Architect of Your Misery

Re: What If...The Weapon X Project Was Successful?

Postby John Hino » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Me Behemoth. Me have ice breath now.

Oh!

Doctors give me strength juice so me big now. Brain not so much. Me also have nanomol... Super Skin, ada...adaman... Super Bones, and me healed by tiny metal bugs. I like bugs.

-----Translation-----

Augmentations:
Enhanced Muscles
Nanomolecular Dermal Plating
Adamantium Skeleton
Healing Factor
John Hino
XU Student

Return to Weapon XU