Victoria's Room - You've Got Mail

Built on the Braddock Estate not far from the Manor, these were constructed for the university's benefit after doubts about the... eccentricities of the Manor itself.

Victoria's Room - You've Got Mail

Postby Narrator » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:42 pm

The next time Victoria would come into her room she might notice the huge raven sitting patiently outside the window, holding what appears to be a small envelope.
Narrator
The Architect of Your Misery

Re: Victoria's Room - You've Got Mail

Postby Victoria Valentine » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:53 am

Victoria eyed the bird a moment, then sighed and opened the window. "And so it begins."
Victoria Valentine
XU Student

Postby Narrator » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:14 am

The huge bird hops into the room and deposits it's message on Victoria's desk. It looks at her with a black, empty eye, caws loudly and takes to the air to flutter back out the window. It doesn't take much to surmise that magic was involved. The card the messenger had dropped off simply reads:

If you still wish to build and expand on your sister's legacy then meet me at the Club tonight.
Narrator
The Architect of Your Misery

Postby Victoria Valentine » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:38 am

Victoria read the letter, taking a deep breath. "No... no, I don't think I care to carry it on."

She walked over to her closet, looking through it. "I rather think it's time to start my own. I suppose everyone needs a stepping stool to get on the carriage with, though," she mused as she started picking out a dress.
Victoria Valentine
XU Student

Return to Xavier's University Dorms