Roland's Puzzle Challenge #14: Blame Barrin For This One

Up until recently maintained as a museum, the childhood home of the Braddock family has been pressed into service as additional housing and classroom space for the Institute. Additionally, the increased demands have led to the main ballroom being converted into a cafeteria for both the Institute and those University students on a meal plan. Student reactions have been mixed, and reports of paranormal activity are as of yet unsubstantiated.

Roland's Puzzle Challenge #14: Blame Barrin For This One

Postby Roland Sackville » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Roland's Puzzle Challenge #14: Differently Lethal
Difficulty: Impossible
Google allowed?: Yes

((A bit of a different challenge on this one.

For these puzzles, I rework classic puzzles (i.e. the Towers of Hanoi or the Seven Bridges of Koningsberg), and also grab puzzles from the various internets. Up until now, I've been able to solve all of them -- but I'VE been struggling with this one for about a week now, and I decided to say 'screw it, I'll post it up as an impossible one to see if anyone else can figure it out.'

I know the answer. And, knowing the answer, I was able to work backwards to re-create the image I found on the internet. I just don't know how the hell you're supposed to go from the original image to the answer -- there's some disconnect I'm missing.

Anyway, here it is))

((Best of luck.

Oh, the answer to the last 'impossible' puzzle was "Rainbow", in case I didn't mention it))
Roland Sackville
Faculty

Return to Braddock Manor