In The Boys' Hall

Up until recently maintained as a museum, the childhood home of the Braddock family has been pressed into service as additional housing and classroom space for the Institute. Additionally, the increased demands have led to the main ballroom being converted into a cafeteria for both the Institute and those University students on a meal plan. Student reactions have been mixed, and reports of paranormal activity are as of yet unsubstantiated.

In The Boys' Hall

Postby Elise Holdrust » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:21 am

Elise makes her way down the hall where the boys stay, holding a piece of folded drawing paper in her hand.

I'm not quite sure why you are even trying...
Because you were mean and he deserves an apology.
Puhleeease. He should be thanked for his participation, if anything. I don't think I've laughed like that since you fell flat on your face during that school dance.
I hate you.
Don't worry, I hate me too.

Obviously that really didn't mean much then, but later down the road when she found out what Frankie was...it would make a whole lot of sense.

Regardless, she finally stopped in front of Paul and Graham's door. She pulls out a pen and write's Paul's name on the front of the paper, then slipped it under the door.
Elise Holdrust
XI Student

Re: In The Boys' Hall

Postby Paul Valmont » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:30 am

"Oh, hey," Paul, the master of wit, said from behind her.
Paul Valmont
XI Student

Postby Elise Holdrust » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:36 am

HA!

Elise froze. This wasn't part of the plan! She turned around and gave a bit of a wave. "Oh hey! I uh, just had to uh..."

Please, continue making a fool of yourself. It's really hilarious.

"...just had to...I thought Frankie went in your room I was just checking to make sure." She lied. Apparently the whole drawing thing embarrassed her, but she still wanted to do it. Just...not face to face.
Elise Holdrust
XI Student

Postby Paul Valmont » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:38 am

"Oh," he said. "Uh... Well, we can take a look," he said, reaching for his keys.
Paul Valmont
XI Student

Postby Elise Holdrust » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:41 am

"OH! No that's uh..." She scrambles for her armband. "See I'm sure he's ba-" Frankie was gone.

HA!

"...um...."
Elise Holdrust
XI Student

Postby Paul Valmont » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:53 am

Paul gave her an odd look as he unlocked the door. "It's no big deal, we'll just find him," he said, a little confused. What was it with him and girls lately?
Paul Valmont
XI Student

Postby Elise Holdrust » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:09 am

"U-uh..." She had no idea what to do, but he was going to see the drawing. Unless...unless she kept him distracted from looking at the floor. "So how are your classes so far? Are you liking it here? How are the tennis balls going?" She paused at that last one.

Nice one.
God damn it.
Elise Holdrust
XI Student

Postby Paul Valmont » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:14 am

"I, uh, haven't tried them since that class," he said, wondering why she was so non-focused now that she COULD look. "I guess everything else is okay." He thought a second. "We found this blocked-off room in the rec center. Looks like you can only get to it if you teleport. That was pretty cool."
Paul Valmont
XI Student

Postby Elise Holdrust » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:19 am

"Oh yeah I saw the tweet about it. Is it really cool? Like...what all is inside?" Just keep him distracted and maybe you can just take the drawing back. Shouldn't have put it there to begin with.
Elise Holdrust
XI Student

Postby Paul Valmont » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:26 am

"Nothing, really. Bunch of shelves to clear out, an old couch... I think Jennifer's been looking for stuff to put in there. Going to be kind of touchy with no d- oh, huh," he said, breaking off as he sees a paper that someone must have slid under the door. He reached down to pick it up.
Paul Valmont
XI Student

Postby Elise Holdrust » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:48 am

"I was thinking something cool to have in there would be-" As he stops to reach for the paper, she stops speaking.

Noooooo
Just back away slowly. There's no way he'll hear you or notice.

Being the fool she was, she listened to Frankie and began to edge away.
Elise Holdrust
XI Student

Postby Paul Valmont » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:17 am

Paul looked at the paper, and couldn't help smiling. It was just too cute. "Thanks," he said, folding it back up and looking up, "But it's all r-" he cut off as he saw her moving away.
Paul Valmont
XI Student

Postby Elise Holdrust » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:18 am

"...uh..."

Frankie 212, Elise 0

Her cheeks get beat red and finally she just blurts out. "I'm sorry for what happened and I lied I knew where Frankie was I was just slipping that under your door but I was too embarrassed to do it face to face and I'm sorry." Her words all come quickly and run together a bit.
Elise Holdrust
XI Student

Postby Paul Valmont » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Paul blinked. "Oh," he said, trying to process all of what she said into a coherent, understandable statement. "Well, uh, it's all right. And... I like your pictures," he offered, 'helpfully.' Are ALL women like the women here?
Paul Valmont
XI Student

Postby Elise Holdrust » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:26 pm

"...you do?" She stopped moving away. "O-oh. Um...I'm glad." A small smile finally forms on her face and she relaxes. "You uh...you were talking about that room. I was going to go talk to Jean about it all and see who all was okay to go in. I had some ideas too."
Elise Holdrust
XI Student

Postby Paul Valmont » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:30 pm

"Oh, yeah," he said. "I just... think we're trying to keep it quiet. Don't know if the teachers know about it, y'know? But... I mean, I could show you if you want."
Paul Valmont
XI Student

Postby Elise Holdrust » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:33 pm

"Oh yeah, totally."

And you totally told one of the X-men dudes.
Whoops...

"But I mean uh...I think that was a public Tweet. I would totally love to see it."
Elise Holdrust
XI Student

Postby Paul Valmont » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:42 pm

"Tweet? Oh, yeah, you said that she... damn, that's not good. Well, I don't think they can get in there very easily anyway. So... yeah, it's this way." He threw up a portal, and it opened up into the room in question.
Paul Valmont
XI Student

Postby Elise Holdrust » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:46 pm

Elise looked through the portal a bit leery. "So this...this is totally safe, right?"
Elise Holdrust
XI Student

Return to Braddock Manor