I12DT - Holier Than Thou

Though many students might prefer going to London, Maldon provides closer amenities for those without a car or unwilling to pay for a cab. Several pubs are available, though the Rose and Crown is notable for having been where Excalibur spent a good deal of their downtime. Also of note is the Plume Library, home to many rare books.

I12DT - Holier Than Thou

Postby Nailah Weaver » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:11 pm

The day after receiving the 'anonymous' letter Nailah uses her lunch break to make her way over to the girls' so called ritual site. Touching down at the edge of the trees and folds her wings and looks around.
Nailah Weaver
Faculty

Re: I12DT - Holier Than Thou

Postby Narrator » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:25 pm

The site appears to not have been visited since she was last there; the disruption she caused still seemed to be the predominant effects there.
Narrator
The Architect of Your Misery

Postby Nailah Weaver » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:53 pm

She wanders around the circle, going over the events in her head again. Did they stumble onto something? I couldn't sense a thing but who the hell knows for certain with her messing with my head... She sits down in the middle of the circle and closes her eyes for a moment. There's nothing here to offend or defile beyond their imaginations, is there?
Nailah Weaver
Faculty

Postby Narrator » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:50 pm

At the moment? All was calm, all was bright.
Narrator
The Architect of Your Misery

Postby Nailah Weaver » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:02 am

"This is pointless." she mumbles to herself and rummages through her purse for a cigarette, getting up. Maybe check if there's any significant celestial alignments in the next couple days but this feels like I'm wasting my time.
Nailah Weaver
Faculty

Return to Downtown Maldon