Brigid "Savant" O'Hara

Characters from before the Big Event in space. Some details may differ from current versions of these characters, but they are preserved here for reference.

Brigid "Savant" O'Hara

Postby Brigid Plunder » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Name: Brigid O'Hara
AKA: Savant, Brigid Plunder, Lon-Zar ("Daughter of the Tiger"), Lady of the Hidden Jungle

Power: Brigid has enhanced reflexes, and the ability to instinctively know how to use any given weapon when she picks it up.

Personality: Brigid likes quiet reflection and reading, and is glad that she's away from stupid dinosaurs and her older brother Matthew.

Description: Brigid is taller than average and well-built, but tries to hide it under concealing clothing. She wears her red hair back in an unassuming ponytail, and wears glasses though she doesn't need them.

Background: Brigid is the daughter of Lord Kevin Plunder, also known as Ka-Zar, Lord of the Savage Land. If this is brought up, she would usually say that she takes after her mother Shanna O'Hara, but given that her mother is also known as Shanna the She-Devil, she is often reluctant to admit this as well. She grew up in the Savage Land, schooled by tutors for most of her life, and embarrassed to death by her older brother Matthew, who was more interested in riding saber toothed tigers and fighting dinosaurs. This was generally made worse by the fact that she is actually better than her brother at doing these things, but really doesn't want to. Eventually she convinced her parents to send her to the Xavier Institute in Salem, due to their long-standing friendship with the X-Men.
Brigid Plunder
XI Student

Re: Brigid "Savant" O'Hara

Postby Ryan Gabriel » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:08 pm

I can't really say 'no' when I shoved out the idea, can I?

Approval 1/2
Ryan Gabriel
XU Student

Re: Brigid "Savant" O'Hara

Postby Will Stanton » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:13 pm

I take no responsibility.

Approval 2/2
PLASTICINE
Will Stanton
XU Student

Return to Old Characters