I9DT: It never changes...

Archived threads from the rest of the world.

Re: I9DT: It never changes...

Postby Derek Scott » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Derek took the momentary relief from the assault to try something new. Focusing on the wall, he started exciting a small section of crystal, letting the potential build, then letting it go, sending a spike of crystal growing in both directions, a blunt end expanding down toward the ground to brace it, and the point shooting upward toward War.
Derek Scott
Site Admin

Postby Gideon Rede » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Kyra felt the brain washing slip as she pried at it and War clutched the side of his head. That was when he got hit by Derek's crystal spear/lance/thing. As it tore through War's armor and drew blood everything Kyra had been trying to do fell apart. The door slammed shut as pain gave War focus.

"Enough!" War shouted bringing an elbow down on the crystal making it shatter.

Even the non-telepaths (except for the robot) felt the psychic energy draw. That then exploded outwards hitting everybody nearby with enough force to take even the heavy Madrox off his feet. A dense cloud of dust, pieces of concrete and crystal flew into the air. The building began coming down as well having take just a bit too much abuse.
Gideon Rede
XI Student

Postby Madrox Saavedra » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Madrox quickly recovered midair and rocketed to catch Steph and get the wounded werewolf to safety.
Madrox Saavedra
XI Student

Postby Stephanie Kaltiera » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:33 pm

There was an audible crunch as War's punch hit home and Stephanie flew to the ground, the wind clearly knocked out of her--if not more. She offered no resistance when Madrox came to swoop her up from the building as it begin to crumble beneath them, and she started to shift back to her human form so she took up less room and wasn't quite as heavy.
Stephanie Kaltiera
XU Student

Postby Gideon Rede » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 pm

After the building had collapsed a large piece of debris was thrown into the town square as War uncovered himself. He looked relatively uninjured aside from the spot where Derek had managed to cut through his armor.

"Your measure has been taken," War said as a cyber horse arrived next to him and a small panel came out of its side. "You cannot defeat Apocalypse, so your choice is simple join or die."

War hit a few buttons on the panel and he jumped onto the back of his "horse" and both were bathed in in energy.

"Make your choice quickly, X-Men."

Then War and the horse were gone.
Gideon Rede
XI Student

Postby Madrox Saavedra » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Madrox put Steph down in a safe place and sighed.

"Damnit Gid..."
Madrox Saavedra
XI Student

Previous

Return to The Rest of the World