It's A Trap!

Archived threads from Beyond.

Re: It's A Trap!

Postby Paladin » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:38 pm

"Good," Paladin said, "One step closer to this world being free from them."

Paladin place his hands onto the sides of his helmet and it hissed. Cold air escaping from the interior of his suit. With a clicking noise he lifted his helmet off his head, revealing an all too familiar face marred by scars, eyes completely gray blue that looked like they'd seen too much, and hair shaved close in a military style cut.
Paladin

Postby Samantha McManus » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:55 pm

"...you don't have a brother, by any chance?"
Samantha McManus
Faculty

Postby Paladin » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Paladin gestured at where Sam needs to put her hands to help Paladin remove the chest and back plate. He used the action to gain some time.

"A strange question," Paladin said, "My family has been in the ground for well over a decade."

"I'm just one of many who've been orphaned by random violence, enslavement, plague, or hunger. It's the way this world works."

Paladin lifted his arms to help Sam remove the armor.
Paladin

Postby Samantha McManus » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:19 pm

"Perhaps. There's simply... another I've seen who resembles you."

She carefully removed the armor from him.
Samantha McManus
Faculty

Postby Paladin » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Paladin grunted as Sam removed the armor. Then sat down and began removing the leg plates, asking Sam for help in a couple of difficult places.

"I thought dropping a building on top of him would've killed him," Paladin said standing up, and peeling the flexible armor layer from his body like a lizard shedding its skin. That revealed the wounds on his arm, and his now black and blue covered chest. Though apparently it was far from the worst injury he'd ever sustained.

"My sincere apologies if he caused you any harm, but whoever raised him was trying to create an animal and succeeded."
Paladin

Previous

Return to Beyond