By Water Be Purged

Archived threads from Beyond.

Re: By Water Be Purged

Postby Atropha » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:37 am

"I'm not going to be around long enough for that to matter on way or another. For all I care this world could burn. And you want to die? Then do it yourself. I may have no qualms about cutting you down if you stand in my way but I'm no murderer." she spits out, throwing Kelpie to the ground in disgust.
Atropha

Postby Kelpie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 am

"Then the threat was empty and still is," Kelpie said, standing up, rubbing her neck. "And I've only ever been offering to help and not threatening to stand in your way."
Kelpie

Postby Atropha » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:10 am

"Questionable help. And this is why this place is rotten to the core. You can't even tell the difference between striking down a helpless person and killing an enemy. I'm merely warning you against becoming the later by meddling in affairs that aren't yours."
Atropha

Postby Kelpie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:24 am

"Assumptions, assumptions," Kelpie chided softly. "I know and fully appreciate the difference. I wasn't the one who threatened to 'cut the loose strand' while she had someone by the throat." The water snaked its way up her armor, "I was never helpless, but fighting against you is not what I'm here for. I can provide manpower. I can keep Apophis from getting in your way. I can keep everything else distracted so that you only have to worry about Harbinger. I can help you make your trip home happen. That's what I'm offering. No strings, no hidden agendas. If you have a telepath, I'm willing to confirm that."
Kelpie

Postby Atropha » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:35 am

She laughs and it only sounds a little bit mad. "You can make our trip home happen? Oh that's rich for someone who just crawled out from under whatever rock she was hiding under. Go play with the sun-eater, apparently he has so little common sense he needs your advice."

"Oh and I have a telepath. I believe she already dismissed you." And with that she takes to the air, hovering in place for a moment with wings flapping before taking off. "You've been warned."
Atropha

Postby Kelpie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 am

"Conceited ass," Kelpie muttered as Atropha left. "Both of you." She clenched her fist and one of the nearby water fountains made a stressed noise before it ruptured, water pouring out of it. She walked off trailing water after her, "Now you've given me more work to do."
Kelpie

Previous

Return to Beyond