Alas, poor Daniel

Archived threads from Beyond.

Re: Alas, poor Daniel

Postby Altamira Vazquez » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:47 pm

"You don't know about the Dark Phoenix..." she said, unsure, taking another step back.
Altamira Vazquez

Postby Daniel Uriel » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:52 pm

"I belong to a Phoenix cult, remember? You think they didn't buy, find, or steal all accounts that there were of the last time anyone saw a Dark Phoenix? Which is, well, the only time anyone saw a Dark Phoenix?" he asked, taking another casual step forward as she took one back. "What you had to do sucks. I know that. I don't know if anyone else here knows that, but I do, lots of times over. And I know I've thought doing stuff like that made me a monster, but you told me that's not true. Well, it doesn't make you one either. It just means you had to do something you didn't like, that really bothers you after the fact." He shook his head. "Doesn't make you Dark Phoenix. Dark Phoenix wouldn't have stopped there, or come back down to help me."
Current powers: Total Flaming Badass. Sometimes.
Daniel Uriel
XU Student

Postby Altamira Vazquez » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:43 pm

"You...I..."

And then she did the sensible thing, dashing into the air faster than the eye could follow.
Altamira Vazquez

Postby Daniel Uriel » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:59 pm

"Mira, WA- ah, dammit." Sighing, Daniel took the air himself and, unable to track where she'd gone, headed back to the center of destruction where the rest of the group was.
Current powers: Total Flaming Badass. Sometimes.
Daniel Uriel
XU Student

Previous

Return to Beyond